Tuesday 10 February 2015

Calorie Friendly Turkey Meatballs!


SO! You all wanted the recipe from last nights Turkey Meatball supper that I posted on Facebook!

Since I am not a very good cook - okay - I can't cook AT ALL - any recipe you see will probably be thanks to my boyfriend, Derek!

I am the worlds PICKIEST eater and it's very hard for me to try new things & really enjoy them! Living a healthier lifestyle I've been trying to open myself up to new foods - I am SO happy Derek talked me into trying these!

These were DELICIOUS!


What you'll need:
1 lb lean ground turkey
1 egg
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 diced medium yellow onion OR 3 green onions
1/2 diced green pepper
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1/4 cup crumbled feta, or low fat cheddar
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 tsp fave spice blend (We love Flavor God)
1 tsp balsamic vinegar if desired for extra acidity/hot sauce for heat

Makes:
Depending on size should make 18-20

How to make:
Mix all together
Put on a sheet pan/cookie sheet on parchment paper
Bake at 425f for 20-25 minutes (flip half way through)

I hope you enjoy! Pair it with your favourite Brown Rice pasta and home made sauce! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS